Gina Satchel (Multiple Colors)687 105
A great bag for a great cause. The Gina Satchel is named for Gina Kell Spehn, who, along with her husband Michael, started the New Day Foundation for Families to help families cope with the emotional and financial burdens of cancer. Twenty percent of every bag sold will be donated to New Day. This bag will let you not only look great, but feel great too.
Specific details include:
- 5” top handle strap drop
- 48” detachable, adjustable crossbody/shoulder guitar strap
- Additional 48” detachable, adjustable vegan leather strap (color matches bag)
- Two outside zipper pockets
- Top zipper closure
- Four RFID protected built-in card slots inside
- Inside zipper wall pocket
- One large interior compartment
- Silver hardware, including four metal feet
- Vegan leather
- Dimensions: 12”W x 8.25H x 5”W
Our four colors represent:
- Pink for Love
- Blue for Hope
- Camel for Charity
- Gray for Faith
Want to learn more about the story of Gina, Michael, and the New Day Foundation? Check out "The Color Of Rain" – a Hallmark movie inspired by the 2011 New York Times bestselling book Gina and Michael wrote to tell their story.
We usually ship within 2-3 business days. We offer a flat rate shipping of $6.99 per order with the following exceptions:
- Wholesale Customers will be charged actual shipping rates.
- Within the continental United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will have a higher rate. We will contact you before shipping.
We know you'll love your new handbag, but we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you change your mind, items purchased are eligible for refund within 30 days of purchase (return packages must be postmarked within this timeframe from your original purchase).
Exchanges and store credit may be used at k-carroll.com. All tags, including the price tag, must be fully attached to returned items. We cannot accept returns on items that have been used, altered, or damaged in any way. Monogrammed items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and shipping expenses for returning or exchanging items is the customer’s responsibility.
HOW TO RETURN
Please fill out this K. Carroll Return/Exchange Form and include the printed form along with your returned item(s).
Please ship your return package to:
K. Carroll Accessories
2285 N. Opdyke Road, Suite C
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (248) 364-2740, between 8 am – 5 pm (EST).
When calling or emailing, please leave your name, telephone number, time zone, order number and issue so we can quickly answer your questions. Thank you!