Sandy Straw Tote (Multiple Colors)671 102
Use it for beach or a night on the town. The Sandy tote is perfect either way – it’s large enough for the beach and chic enough to wear with your favorite outfit. You’ll look great either way.
Specific details include:
- Circle handle has a 4.5” diameter
- Removable, adjustable 42” crossbody strap included
- Top zipper closure
- One interior compartment
- Three built-in RFID Protected Card Slots
- Inside zipper wall pocket
- Animal print interior lining
- Gold hardware
- Straw with vegan leather accents
- Dimensions: 18”W x 10.5”H x 3”D
We usually ship within 2-3 business days. We offer a flat rate shipping of $6.99 per order with the following exceptions:
- Wholesale Customers will be charged actual shipping rates.
- Within the continental United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will have a higher rate. We will contact you before shipping.
We know you'll love your new handbag, but we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you change your mind, items purchased are eligible for refund within 30 days of purchase. Return packages must be postmarked within this timeframe from your original purchase.
Exchanges and store credit may be used at k-carroll.com. All tags, including the price tag, must be fully attached to returned items. We cannot accept returns on items that have been used, altered, or damaged in any way. Monogrammed items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and shipping expenses for returning or exchanging items is the customer’s responsibility.
HOW TO RETURN
Please fill out this K. Carroll Return/Exchange Form and include the printed form along with your returned item(s).
Please ship your return package to:
K. Carroll Accessories
2285 N. Opdyke Road, Suite C
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (248) 364-2740, between 8 am – 5 pm (EST).
When calling or emailing, please leave your name, telephone number, time zone, order number and issue so we can quickly answer your questions. Thank you!